axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Initial JAX-WS Implementation
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 16:13:47 GMT
Hi Guys,

It would be great if you guys can update the wiki page and let us know which
areas are being worked on.

I have started with JSR 181, however if u guys have complete code for it
then there is no point me working on it.
So in order to avoid duplication of effort it's good if u guys can let us
know the areas that have work in progress.

Btw, it's great news to hear about the donation and your effort.

Regards,

Rajith