axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Ling" <jeffl...@google.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] temp fix for NTML authentication & axiom serialization error
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 17:20:02 GMT
Hi Ajith,

I still got the same error with the nightly build. Did you ever find what
the problem was?

Thanks,
Jeff

ERROR [main] (WSS.java:65) - problem accessing the parser. Parser already
accessed!; nested exception is:
    javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: problem accessing the parser.
Parser already accessed!; nested exception is:
    org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: problem accessing the parser. Parser already
accessed!; nested exception is:
    javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: problem accessing the parser.
Parser already accessed!; nested exception is:
    org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: problem accessing the parser. Parser already
accessed!; nested exception is:
    javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: problem accessing the parser.
Parser already accessed!; nested exception is:
    org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: problem accessing the parser. Parser already
accessed!; nested exception is:
    javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: problem accessing the parser.
Parser already accessed!
WARNING: Default charset GBK not supported, using ISO-8859-1 instead