axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Peshansky <ig...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: service and module xsd needed
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 17:29:27 GMT
Eran Chinthaka wrote on 06/05/2006 12:58:13 PM:

> DO wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am wondering if you guys have XSDs for service.xml and module.xml
> > as they would simplify development considerably.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Denis

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/xdocs/latest/resources/schemas

Chinthaka,

The services.xml schema seems to be missing the <serviceGroup> element
description.  Is that deprecated now?  Also, the <service> element has
a required "mep" attribute, but there is no mention of the "scope"
attribute.  In the description of the <operation> element, the
<actionMapping> sub-element is missing too.

Going by the samples distributed with Axis2 1.0, the <parameter>
elements can occur after the <operation> elements, and can have an
<action> sub-element.  The <module> element can also occur before the
<parameter> elements in a <service>...
        Igor
--
Igor Peshansky  (note the spelling change!)
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center