axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Arthur Ryman <ry...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] woden/axis2 interop
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 13:21:17 GMT
Ajith,

You could try to implement some of the WSDLs in the W3C test suite. [1]

Other ideas are:
1) a more complete set of Echo services, e.g. for all the Java built-in
types and Calendar
2) a mathematical calulator - add, subtract, multiply, divide, etc.
3) a financial service like mortgage amortization
4) a temperature converter - Celcius, Fahrenheit, Kelvin

[1] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/ws/desc/test-suite/documents/good/

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca

"Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranabahu@gmail.com>
06/17/2006 06:31 AM
Please respond to
axis-dev@ws.apache.org

woden-dev@ws.apache.org, "Axis developer list" <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [axis2] woden/axis2 interop

Hi Arthur,
We will be happy to provide you with some test cases with WSDL 2.0. In any
case do you have suggesions for the test services ?

Ajith