axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From R J Scheuerle Jr <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Initial JAX-WS Implementation
Date Sat, 17 Jun 2006 17:03:48 GMT

Thanks!

I added a link to this new page from the Axis2 page.

Rich Scheuerle
Senior Developer
IBM WebSphere Web Services Engine & Tooling
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

             Eran Chinthaka
             <chinthaka@openso
             urce.lk>                                                   To
                                       axis-dev@ws.apache.org
             06/17/2006 11:52                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Axis2] Initial JAX-WS
             Please respond to         Implementation
             axis-dev@ws.apach
                   e.org

Hi Scheuerle and Nicholas,

Its not required you to be a committer to edit wikies. Anyway, I created
a blank page here
(http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2/JAX-WS-Proposal) for you to
keep the proposal.

-- Chinthaka

R J Scheuerle Jr wrote:

> +1 for the wiki page.
>
> FYI, we use wiki pages for our internal development.  It will be very
easy
> for us to transition our work to a Axis 2 / JAX-WS wiki page.
>
> I already have committer access (via my work on Axis).  Please let me
know
> how I can help move this along.
>
> Rich Scheuerle
> Senior Developer
> IBM WebSphere Web Services Engine & Tooling
> 512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)
>

>              Nicholas L

>              Gallardo/Austin/I

>              BM@IBMUS