axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Arthur Ryman <ry...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject W3C WSDL 2.0 Interop Event, Toronto July 5-7, Registration
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 14:43:33 GMT
The Axis2/Wode integration is proceeding well. Anyone who would like to
attend the interop event should register [1]. The registration requires a
W3C account which you can request as described below.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/6/07/interop-logistic.html

Re: Access to WSDL 2.0 Interop Registration Page
From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 10:28:09 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Arthur Ryman" <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Cc: w3c-ws-desc@w3.org, plh@w3.org, woden-dev@ws.apache.org

Arthur Ryman said:
> Philippe,
>
> The registration page [1] requires a password. Since this event is open
> non-W3C members (e.g. Apache committers), can you either make the page
> public or give others a way to get a password and id? Thx.

The answer is hidden in the 404 reply. They have to go to the Member
access page:
http://cgi.w3.org/MemberAccess/

and, from there, they will find how to get a Public account account to
identify themselves in the system:
http://cgi.w3.org/MemberAccess/Public

Not obvious. I'll clarify the CfP and will request a clarification on the
404 page as well.

Philippe