axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nikhil V Thaker <nikhil.v.tha...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Initial JAX-WS Implementation
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 16:19:35 GMT
Rajith - We are working on some documentation piece that we will put on
the wiki page soon. So look for that in a day or two, as of right now we
do not have a lot that is done on JSR181 but we do have some thoughts and
ideas on how we want to get that piece done. Obviously we will be sharing
that in the community mailing list. so look for that too....

Regards,

Nikhil Thaker
Software Engineer
office: 512 838 9964
cell: 512 769 8526
nvthaker@us.ibm.com

"Rajith Attapattu" <rajith77@gmail.com>
06/19/2006 11:13 AM
Please respond to
axis-dev@ws.apache.org

axis-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Axis2] Initial JAX-WS Implementation

Hi Guys,

It would be great if you guys can update the wiki page and let us know
which areas are being worked on.

I have started with JSR 181, however if u guys have complete code for it
then there is no point me working on it.
So in order to avoid duplication of effort it's good if u guys can let us
know the areas that have work in progress.

Btw, it's great news to hear about the donation and your effort.

Regards,

Rajith