axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Turrell <GTURR...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Axis2/Woden Integration Scenario Explanation
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 15:34:11 GMT
Hi Eran,

Have you resolved any issues in letting me see the populated skeleton &
stubs (below)?
I'm particularly interested in the stub. I've successfully deployed an
axis2 service I created
using your wsdl2.0 (-wv) option based on ReservationService. However the
axis2 documentation
(I have at least) seems not-so-helpful (or perhaps not up to date) when it
comes to coding up the client from the stub
(specifically the constructors on the generated stub class). Therefore if
you have some working
client source it would be really helpful to me to see how you've done it. I
really need it soon too :)

TIA.

Kind Regards,

Graham.
Graham C Turrell CEng, MBCS
Chartered IT Practitioner

WebSphere ESB Foundation Technologies
DE3F16 / MP 211
IBM Labs
Hursley Park
Winchester, Hampshire
England.  SO21 2JN

Tel +44-(0)1962-815018
email: gturrell@uk.ibm.com

"No army can withstand the force of an idea whose time
has come.". -Victor Hugo

             Eran Chinthaka
             <chinthaka@openso
             urce.lk>                                                   To
                                       woden-dev@ws.apache.org
             27/06/2006 09:46                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: Axis2/Woden Integration
             woden-dev@ws.apac         Scenario Explanation
                  he.org

Hi Graham,

Its in our company repo. But will send it over to you under Apache
License ;).

-- Chinthaka

Graham Turrell wrote:
> Thanks in advance - I'm using HotelReservation, but it would probably be
> worth my having echo as well.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Graham.
> Graham C Turrell CEng, MBCS
> Chartered IT Practitioner
>
> WebSphere ESB Foundation Technologies
> DE3F16 / MP 211
> IBM Labs
> Hursley Park
> Winchester, Hampshire
> England.  SO21 2JN
>
> Tel +44-(0)1962-815018
> email: gturrell@uk.ibm.com
>
> "No army can withstand the force of an idea whose time
> has come.". -Victor Hugo
>

>              Eran Chinthaka

>              <chinthaka@openso

>              urce.lk>
>                                        axis-dev@ws.apache.org,

>              26/06/2006 17:02          woden-dev@ws.apache.org

cc

>              Please respond to
Subject
>              woden-dev@ws.apac         Re: Axis2/Woden Integration

>                   he.org               Scenario Explanation

> Graham Turrell wrote:
>> Hi Chinthaka,
>>
>> I have been able to generate the skeleton/stub artifacts using WSDL2Code
> as
>> you described,
>> within an eclipse development environment.
>>
>> So that I can recreate your simple service exactly as you have done,
>> would it be possible to see your manually filled-in versions of the
>> generated java artifacts, please?
>

> Yeah, I can give that.
>
>>>From which wsdl were you trying to generate. I only did the
> HotelReservation and echo?
>
> -- Chinthaka
>
> (See attached file: signature.asc)

/**
 * ReservationServiceSkeleton.java
 *
 * This file was auto-generated from WSDL
 * by the Apache Axis2 version: #axisVersion# #today#
 */
package org.apache.reservationservice;

import com.example.greath._2004.schemas.ressvc.CheckAvailabilityResponse;

/**
 * ReservationServiceSkeleton java skeleton for the axisService
 */
public class ReservationServiceSkeleton {

    /**
     * Auto generated method signature
     *
     * @param param0
     */
    public
com.example.greath._2004.schemas.ressvc.CheckAvailabilityResponse
opCheckAvailability
            (com.example.greath._2004.schemas.ressvc.CheckAvailability
param0)

            throws
org.apache.reservationservice.ReservationServiceSkeleton.InvalidDataFaultException
 {
        CheckAvailabilityResponse response = new
CheckAvailabilityResponse();

        // yes this is not the best implementation. I just want to see
whether this works and one can
        // improve this later
        response.setCheckAvailabilityResponse(34.5);
        return response;
    }

    public static class InvalidDataFaultException extends
java.rmi.RemoteException {

        private com.example.greath._2004.schemas.ressvc.InvalidDataError
faultMessage;

        public void
setFaultMessage(com.example.greath._2004.schemas.ressvc.InvalidDataError
msg) {
            faultMessage = msg;
        }

        public com.example.greath._2004.schemas.ressvc.InvalidDataError
getFaultMessage() {
            return faultMessage;
        }
    }