axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From R J Scheuerle Jr <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal][Axis2][Axiom] Adding writable capability to OM elementse
Date Sun, 18 Jun 2006 13:00:57 GMT

agreed +1

Rich Scheuerle
Senior Developer
IBM WebSphere Web Services Engine & Tooling
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

             Sanjiva
             Weerawarana
             <sanjiva@opensour                                          To
             ce.lk>                    axis-dev@ws.apache.org
                                                                        cc
             06/17/2006 08:18
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       Re: [Proposal][Axis2][Axiom] Adding
                                       writable capability to     OM
             Please respond to         elementse
             axis-dev@ws.apach
                   e.org

+1 .. as long as OMWE is a real element with a QName and all I'm
happy :).

Sanjiva.

<sanjiva@opensource.lk>