axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas L Gallardo <nlgal...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Publisher-subscriber implementation for Axis2
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 12:21:00 GMT
Chamikara,

I thought some of this work was already being done under the Pubscribe
project?

http://ws.apache.org/pubscribe/

Or, is Pubscribe only for Axis1?  If so, wouldn't it make sense to just
have this as a different version under that project?

Just curious....

Regards,

Nicholas Gallardo
WebSphere  -  WebServices Development
nlgallar@us.ibm.com
Phone: 512-838-1182
Building: 901 / 5G-016

"Paul Fremantle" <pzfreo@gmail.com>
06/02/2006 02:18 AM
Please respond to
axis-dev@ws.apache.org

axis-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Axis2] Publisher-subscriber implementation for Axis2

Cool

I'm +1. I'd like to include this in Synapse too.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle