axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From R J Scheuerle Jr <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Initial JAX-WS Implementation
Date Sat, 17 Jun 2006 16:16:35 GMT

+1 for the wiki page.

FYI, we use wiki pages for our internal development.  It will be very easy
for us to transition our work to a Axis 2 / JAX-WS wiki page.

I already have committer access (via my work on Axis).  Please let me know
how I can help move this along.

Rich Scheuerle
Senior Developer
IBM WebSphere Web Services Engine & Tooling
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

             Nicholas L
             Gallardo/Austin/I
             BM@IBMUS                                                   To
                                       axis-dev@ws.apache.org
             06/17/2006 10:55                                           cc
             AM                        axis-dev@ws.apache.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Axis2] Initial JAX-WS
             Please respond to         Implementation
             axis-dev@ws.apach
                   e.org

Chinthaka,

That's not a bad idea since it should really be a living document.  Do we
just create this off of the existing Axis2 wiki?

Thanks,

Nicholas Gallardo
WebSphere  -  WebServices Development
nlgallar@us.ibm.com
Phone: 512-838-1182
Building: 901 / 5G-016

 Eran Chinthaka
 <chinthaka@opensource.lk>
                                                    axis-dev@ws.apache.org
 06/17/2006 10:28 AM                                                    cc

                                                                   Subject
           Please respond to                        Re: [Axis2] Initial
         axis-dev@ws.apache.org                     JAX-WS Implementation

Hi Nicholas,

How about a wiki for the document (just an idea). I know its a pain to
write a large document in wiki, but that will enable people to comment
very easily.

-- Chinthaka

Nicholas L Gallardo wrote:
> Chinthaka,
>
> Rich and I had discussed yesterday putting something together that
> explains some of what we're trying to do.  Unfortunately, some of those
> ideas aren't reflected in the code yet so a document is the best place to

> start.  We'll put something together and will post it to the list in the
> early part of next week.
>
> Thanks to all for the reception.  We're looking forward to working with
> the team on this.
>
> Regards,
>
> Nicholas Gallardo
> WebSphere  -  WebServices Development