axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "bybass\@libero\.it" <byb...@libero.it>
Subject Re: Migration Axis 1 to Axis 2
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 15:41:25 GMT
Anne,
I modified Servizio.wsdl as you suggested but the question is,
1) why it work fine (style document) with axis 1.2?
2) after the change in rpc style i'm still not able to do a service that work!!! :(
I use Tomcat 5.5 as container either with axis 1.2 or with axis 2 on windows.
There will be something wrong in this configuration?
mmm, I just made performace analysis with Jmeter on this services developed in axis 1.2, I
wish to develop same service in axis 2.0 to compare performance with axis 2.
Someone help me :( :)
Thanks