axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Migration Axis 1 to Axis 2
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:43:57 GMT
Hi Fabio,

Why don't you try to do it yourself and get that "Aha" feeling yourself.
I can send it over but the one of the key features of Axis2 is its
usability.

Get the Axis2 1.0 release, find the wsdlcode.bat inside bin folder. Run
it with the following options.

If u r in Windows : WSDL2Code.bat -uri Servizio.wsdl -ss -sg -g

If u r in a linux distro, just run WSDL2Code.sh with the above options.

Read the user guide as well.

-- Chinthaka