axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Guaneme <>
Subject Axis Error - Server
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 17:41:59 GMT
Hello all,

I have a bug with a web service.... I have 3 method for show.... I have
a problem with a method excatly.... I run the client an the tcp-mon show
the message that send the client and response the server..... this is
the messages:

SOAPAction: ""
            <request >
               <entityCode >10017</entityCode>
               <ticketId >9875</ticketId>
               <srvCode >100201</srvCode>
               <paymentDesc >Pagos en Linea PSE. No. de Matricula
               <transValue >45000</transValue>
               <transVatValue >0</transVatValue>
               <userType >0</userType>
               <reference1 >Prueba</reference1>