axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Nandana Mihindukulasooriya" <nandan...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] Axis2Java-C# SOC project
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 03:20:19 GMT
HI All,
                       I am Nandana from university of Moratuwa. This is to
let you know the progress so far of the google SOC project axis2java-C#. As
the first task I wanted to converted all the axis2 libraries in to dll's
using ikvm tool. And extend the WSDL2Code generator and prepare templates to
generate simple stubs without databinding ( for the time being :) ).
                         First I was using ikvm 0.26.0.1 , but it laked the
jdk1.5 support which led me in to some diifucluties as it was not fully
compatiple with jdk1.4 aslo. But with the latest ikvm 0.28.0.0 , I was able
to convert almost all the libraries in to dlls. Now I am working on
extending the code generation and writing the other templates. Thanks.
                                                                   - Nandana