axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pls help - how can I reuse connections? bug?
Date Sun, 04 Jun 2006 19:26:47 GMT
Please log a bug report with this same information in the email.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/

thanks,
dims

On 5/29/06, Morten Steffensen <axis@emercos.com> wrote:
>
>
> Hi again,
>
>  Sorry for crossposting, but if I didn't get this wrong, it must be a bug!
> Please, tell me how to reuse socket connections (http Keep-alive).
>
>  Below a small test client based on the blocking client from the userguide
> samples, but slightly modified. Using ethereal shows that a new socket is
> used for each call. How can I set Keep-alive and make HttpClient reuse
> connections?
>
>  When using HTTPConstants.REUSE_HTTP_CLIENT, it seems that the connection is
> not released (added to connectionPool.freeConnections) and that means that a
> new connection is inserted into the connectionPool for each SOAP call. So if
> you make more calls than hostPool.numConnections (which is apparently 2 by
> default), then the thread will hang and wait for a connection to be released
> and that will not happen!
>
>  Has anybody got a clue of what I am doing wrong here? Please, help. How can
> I reuse a http connection? Is there any hope to get axis2 reusing
> connections?
>
>
>  This is what I am using for the test.
>  -------------- snip-snip -----------------
>  package com.emercos.axis.client;
>
>  import org.apache.axiom.om.OMAbstractFactory;
>  import org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement;
>  import org.apache.axiom.om.OMFactory;
>  import org.apache.axiom.om.OMNamespace;
>  import org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAP11Constants;
>  import org.apache.axis2.AxisFault;
>  import org.apache.axis2.Constants;
>  import org.apache.axis2.addressing.EndpointReference;
>  import org.apache.axis2.client.Options;
>  import org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient;
>  import org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPConstants;
>  import org.apache.log4j.PropertyConfigurator;
>
>  import javax.xml.stream.XMLOutputFactory;
>  import javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException;
>  import java.io.StringWriter;
>
>  /**
>  * Sample for synchronous single channel blocking service invocation.
> Message
>  * Exchage Pattern IN-OUT
>  */
>  public class EchoBlockingClient {
>     private static EndpointReference targetEPR = new EndpointReference(
>
> "http://emercos-mobile:8080/axis2/services/webservices");
>
>     public static OMElement getEchoOMElement() {
>         OMFactory fac = OMAbstractFactory.getOMFactory();
>         OMNamespace omNs = fac.createOMNamespace(
>                 "http://example1.org/example1", "example1");
>         OMElement method = fac.createOMElement("echo", omNs);
>         OMElement value = fac.createOMElement("Text", omNs);
>         value.addChild(fac.createOMText(value, "Axis2 Echo String "));
>         method.addChild(value);
>
>         return method;
>     }
>
>     public static void main(String[] args) {
>         try {
>             PropertyConfigurator.configure("log4j.properties");
>
>             OMElement payload = getEchoOMElement();
>             Options options = new Options();
>             options.setTo(targetEPR);
>             options.setTransportInProtocol(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP);
>
> options.setSoapVersionURI(SOAP11Constants.SOAP_ENVELOPE_NAMESPACE_URI);
>             options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.REUSE_HTTP_CLIENT, new
> Boolean(true));
>
>             // Blocking invocation
>             ServiceClient sender = new ServiceClient();
>             sender.setOptions(options);
>
>             OMElement result = null;
>             for (int i = 0; i < 10; i++) {
>                 result = sender.sendReceive(payload);
>             }
>         } catch (AxisFault axisFault) {
>             axisFault.printStackTrace();
>         } catch (XMLStreamException e) {
>             e.printStackTrace();
>         }
>     }
>  }
>
>
>
>  -------------------------------- snip-snip
> ---------------------------------------
>  ...
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient] DEBUG - Java
> version: 1.5.0_06
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient] DEBUG - Java
> vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient] DEBUG - Java
> class path:
> F:\workspace\sandbox\axis-tes1\build;F:\ToolBox\axis2-1.0\lib\XmlSchema-1.0.2.jar;F:\ToolBox\axis2-1.0\lib\annogen-0.1.0.jar;F:\ToolBox\axis2-1.0\lib\axiom-api-1.0.jar;F:\ToolBox\axis2-1.0\lib\axiom-dom-1.0.jar;F:\ToolBox\axis2-1.0\lib\axiom-impl-1.0.jar;F:\ToolBox\axis2-1.0\lib\backport-util-concurrent-2.1.jar;F:\ToolBox\axis2-1.0\lib\commons-codec-1.3.jar;F:\ToolBox\axis2-1.0\lib\commons-fileupload-1.0.jar;F:\ToolBox\axis2-1.0\lib\commons-logging-1.0.4.jar;F:\ToolBox\axis2-1.0\lib\geronimo-spec-activation-1.0.2-rc4.jar;F:\ToolBox\axis2-1.0\lib\geronimo-spec-javamail-1.3.1-rc5.jar;F:\ToolBox\axis2-1.0\lib\geronimo-spec-jms-1.1-rc4.jar;F:\ToolBox\axis2-1.0\lib\jaxen-1.1-beta-8.jar;F:\ToolBox\axis2-1.0\lib\jaxme2-0.5.1.jar;F:\ToolBox\axis2-1.0\lib\jaxmeapi-0.5.1.jar;F:\ToolBox\axis2-1.0\lib\jaxmejs-0.5.1.jar;F:\ToolBox\axis2-1.0\lib\jaxmexs-0.5.1.jar;F:\ToolBox\axis2-1.0\lib\log4j-1.2.13.jar;F:\ToolBox\axis2-1.0\lib\neethi-1.0.1.jar;F:\ToolBox\axis2-1.0\lib\servletapi-2.3.ja
 r
> ;F:\ToolBox\axis2-1.0\lib\stax-api-1.0.jar;F:\ToolBox\axis2-1.0\lib\stax-utils-20060501.jar;F:\ToolBox\axis2-1.0\lib\wsdl4j-1.5.2.jar;F:\ToolBox\axis2-1.0\lib\wstx-asl-2.9.3.jar;F:\ToolBox\axis2-1.0\lib\xbean-2.1.0.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\projects\axis2-src\classes;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\groovy-1.0-jsr-05\groovy-1.0-jsr-05.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\jibx-1.1\lib\xpp3.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\jibx-1.1\lib\asm-2.1.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\jibx-1.1\lib\asm-commons-2.1.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\jibx-1.1\lib\bcel.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\jibx-1.1\lib\jibx-bind.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\jibx-1.1\lib\jibx-extras.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\jibx-1.1\lib\jibx-run.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\jibx-1.1\lib\stax-api.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\jibx-1.1\lib\wstx-asl.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\jibx-1.1\lib\xmlpull_1_1_4.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\junit4.1\junit-4.1.jar;\\Mi
 ra
> kulos\development\ToolBox\xmlunit\lib\xmlunit1.0.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\apache-ant-1.6.5\lib\ant-xslp.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\apache-ant-1.6.5\lib\ant.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\apache-ant-1.6.5\lib\ant-antlr.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\apache-ant-1.6.5\lib\ant-apache-bcel.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\apache-ant-1.6.5\lib\ant-apache-bsf.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\apache-ant-1.6.5\lib\ant-apache-log4j.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\apache-ant-1.6.5\lib\ant-apache-oro.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\apache-ant-1.6.5\lib\ant-apache-regexp.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\apache-ant-1.6.5\lib\ant-apache-resolver.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\apache-ant-1.6.5\lib\ant-commons-logging.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\apache-ant-1.6.5\lib\ant-commons-net.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\apache-ant-1.6.5\lib\ant-icontract.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\apache-ant-1.6.5\lib\ant-jai.jar;\\Mirakulos\
 de
> velopment\ToolBox\apache-ant-1.6.5\lib\ant-javamail.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\apache-ant-1.6.5\lib\ant-jdepend.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\apache-ant-1.6.5\lib\ant-jmf.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\apache-ant-1.6.5\lib\ant-jsch.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\apache-ant-1.6.5\lib\ant-junit.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\apache-ant-1.6.5\lib\ant-launcher.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\apache-ant-1.6.5\lib\ant-netrexx.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\apache-ant-1.6.5\lib\ant-nodeps.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\apache-ant-1.6.5\lib\ant-starteam.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\apache-ant-1.6.5\lib\ant-stylebook.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\apache-ant-1.6.5\lib\ant-swing.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\apache-ant-1.6.5\lib\ant-trax.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\apache-ant-1.6.5\lib\ant-vaj.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\apache-ant-1.6.5\lib\ant-weblogic.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\apache-ant-1.6.5\
 li
> b\ant-xalan1.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\wss4j\wss4j-1.5.0.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\axis2\lib\annogen-0.1.0.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\axis2\lib\axiom-api-1.0.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\axis2\lib\axiom-dom-1.0.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\axis2\lib\axiom-impl-1.0.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\axis2\lib\backport-util-concurrent-2.1.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\axis2\lib\commons-codec-1.3.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\axis2\lib\commons-fileupload-1.0.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\axis2\lib\commons-logging-1.0.4.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\axis2\lib\geronimo-spec-activation-1.0.2-rc4.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\axis2\lib\geronimo-spec-javamail-1.3.1-rc5.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\axis2\lib\geronimo-spec-jms-1.1-rc4.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\axis2\lib\jaxen-1.1-beta-8.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\axis2\lib\jaxme2-0.5.1.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\axis2\lib\jaxm
 ea
> pi-0.5.1.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\axis2\lib\jaxmejs-0.5.1.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\axis2\lib\jaxmexs-0.5.1.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\axis2\lib\log4j-1.2.13.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\axis2\lib\neethi-1.0.1.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\axis2\lib\servletapi-2.3.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\axis2\lib\stax-api-1.0.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\axis2\lib\stax-utils-20060501.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\axis2\lib\wsdl4j-1.5.2.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\axis2\lib\wstx-asl-2.9.3.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\axis2\lib\xbean-2.1.0.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\ToolBox\axis2\lib\XmlSchema-1.0.2.jar;\\Mirakulos\development\projects\commons-httpclient-3.0.1\src\build
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient] DEBUG -
> Operating system name: Windows XP
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient] DEBUG -
> Operating system architecture: x86
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient] DEBUG -
> Operating system version: 5.1
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient] DEBUG - SUN 1.5:
> SUN (DSA key/parameter generation; DSA signing; SHA-1, MD5 digests;
> SecureRandom; X.509 certificates; JKS keystore; PKIX CertPathValidator; PKIX
> CertPathBuilder; LDAP, Collection CertStores)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient] DEBUG -
> SunRsaSign 1.5: Sun RSA signature provider
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient] DEBUG - SunJSSE
> 1.5: Sun JSSE provider(PKCS12, SunX509 key/trust factories, SSLv3, TLSv1)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient] DEBUG - SunJCE
> 1.5: SunJCE Provider (implements RSA, DES, Triple DES, AES, Blowfish,
> ARCFOUR, RC2, PBE, Diffie-Hellman, HMAC)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient] DEBUG - SunJGSS
> 1.0: Sun (Kerberos v5)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient] DEBUG - SunSASL
> 1.5: Sun SASL provider(implements client mechanisms for: DIGEST-MD5, GSSAPI,
> EXTERNAL, PLAIN, CRAM-MD5; server mechanisms for: DIGEST-MD5, GSSAPI,
> CRAM-MD5)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.params.DefaultHttpParams]
> DEBUG - Set parameter http.socket.timeout = 60000
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.params.DefaultHttpParams]
> DEBUG - Set parameter http.connection.timeout = 60000
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.PostMethod] DEBUG -
> enter PostMethod.clearRequestBody()
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.EntityEnclosingMethod]
> DEBUG - enter EntityEnclosingMethod.clearRequestBody()
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient] DEBUG - enter
> HttpClient.executeMethod(HostConfiguration,HttpMethod)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient] DEBUG - enter
> HttpClient.executeMethod(HostConfiguration,HttpMethod,HttpState)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager]
> DEBUG - enter
> HttpConnectionManager.getConnectionWithTimeout(HostConfiguration,
> long)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager]
> DEBUG - HttpConnectionManager.getConnection:  config =
> HostConfiguration[host=http://emercos-mobile:8080], timeout = 0
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager]
> DEBUG - enter
> HttpConnectionManager.ConnectionPool.getHostPool(HostConfiguration)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager]
> DEBUG - enter
> HttpConnectionManager.ConnectionPool.getHostPool(HostConfiguration)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager]
> DEBUG - Allocating new connection,
> hostConfig=HostConfiguration[host=http://emercos-mobile:8080]
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector] DEBUG -
> Attempt number 1 to process request
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.open()
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG - Open
> connection to emercos-mobile:8080
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase] DEBUG -
> enter HttpMethodBase.execute(HttpState, HttpConnection)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase] DEBUG -
> enter HttpMethodBase.writeRequest(HttpState, HttpConnection)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase] DEBUG -
> enter HttpMethodBase.writeRequestLine(HttpState, HttpConnection)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase] DEBUG -
> enter HttpMethodBase.generateRequestLine(HttpConnection,
> String, String, String, String)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.print(String)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.write(byte[])
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.write(byte[], int, int)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase] DEBUG -
> enter
> HttpMethodBase.writeRequestHeaders(HttpState,HttpConnection)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.EntityEnclosingMethod]
> DEBUG - enter
> EntityEnclosingMethod.addRequestHeaders(HttpState,
> HttpConnection)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.ExpectContinueMethod]
> DEBUG - enter
> ExpectContinueMethod.addRequestHeaders(HttpState,
> HttpConnection)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase] DEBUG -
> enter HttpMethodBase.addRequestHeaders(HttpState,
> HttpConnection)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase] DEBUG -
> enter HttpMethodBase.addUserAgentRequestHeaders(HttpState,
> HttpConnection)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase] DEBUG -
> enter HttpMethodBase.addHostRequestHeader(HttpState,
> HttpConnection)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase] DEBUG -
> Adding Host request header
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase] DEBUG -
> enter HttpMethodBase.addCookieRequestHeader(HttpState,
> HttpConnection)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpState] DEBUG - enter
> HttpState.getCookies()
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.cookie.CookieSpec] DEBUG -
> enter CookieSpecBase.match(String, int, String, boolean, Cookie[])
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase] DEBUG -
> enter HttpMethodBase.addProxyConnectionHeader(HttpState,
> HttpConnection)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.EntityEnclosingMethod]
> DEBUG - enter
> EntityEnclosingMethod.addContentLengthRequestHeader(HttpState,
> HttpConnection)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.EntityEnclosingMethod]
> DEBUG - enter
> EntityEnclosingMethod.getRequestContentLength()
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.PostMethod] DEBUG -
> enter PostMethod.hasRequestContent()
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.EntityEnclosingMethod]
> DEBUG - enter EntityEnclosingMethod.hasRequestContent()
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase] DEBUG -
> HttpMethodBase.addRequestHeader(Header)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.EntityEnclosingMethod]
> DEBUG - enter EntityEnclosingMethod.renerateRequestBody()
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.print(String)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.write(byte[])
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.write(byte[], int, int)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.print(String)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.write(byte[])
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.write(byte[], int, int)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.print(String)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.write(byte[])
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.write(byte[], int, int)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.print(String)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.write(byte[])
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.write(byte[], int, int)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.print(String)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.write(byte[])
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.write(byte[], int, int)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.print(String)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.write(byte[])
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.write(byte[], int, int)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.writeLine()
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.write(byte[])
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.write(byte[], int, int)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.EntityEnclosingMethod]
> DEBUG - enter
> EntityEnclosingMethod.writeRequestBody(HttpState,
> HttpConnection)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.PostMethod] DEBUG -
> enter PostMethod.hasRequestContent()
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.EntityEnclosingMethod]
> DEBUG - enter EntityEnclosingMethod.hasRequestContent()
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.EntityEnclosingMethod]
> DEBUG - enter
> EntityEnclosingMethod.getRequestContentLength()
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.PostMethod] DEBUG -
> enter PostMethod.hasRequestContent()
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.EntityEnclosingMethod]
> DEBUG - enter EntityEnclosingMethod.hasRequestContent()
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.getRequestOutputStream()
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.EntityEnclosingMethod]
> DEBUG - Request body sent
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.flushRequestOutputStream()
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase] DEBUG -
> enter HttpMethodBase.readResponse(HttpState, HttpConnection)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase] DEBUG -
> enter HttpMethodBase.readStatusLine(HttpState, HttpConnection)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.readLine()
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser] DEBUG - enter
> HttpParser.readLine(InputStream, String)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser] DEBUG - enter
> HttpParser.readRawLine()
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase] DEBUG -
> enter
> HttpMethodBase.readResponseHeaders(HttpState,HttpConnection)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.getResponseInputStream()
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser] DEBUG - enter
> HeaderParser.parseHeaders(InputStream, String)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser] DEBUG - enter
> HttpParser.readLine(InputStream, String)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser] DEBUG - enter
> HttpParser.readRawLine()
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser] DEBUG - enter
> HttpParser.readLine(InputStream, String)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser] DEBUG - enter
> HttpParser.readRawLine()
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser] DEBUG - enter
> HttpParser.readLine(InputStream, String)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser] DEBUG - enter
> HttpParser.readRawLine()
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser] DEBUG - enter
> HttpParser.readLine(InputStream, String)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser] DEBUG - enter
> HttpParser.readRawLine()
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser] DEBUG - enter
> HttpParser.readLine(InputStream, String)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser] DEBUG - enter
> HttpParser.readRawLine()
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser] DEBUG - enter
> HttpParser.readLine(InputStream, String)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser] DEBUG - enter
> HttpParser.readRawLine()
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase] DEBUG -
> enter HttpMethodBase.processResponseHeaders(HttpState,
> HttpConnection)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.cookie.CookieSpec] DEBUG -
> enter CookieSpecBase.parse(String, port, path, boolean, String)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.cookie.CookieSpec] DEBUG -
> enter CookieSpecBase.parse(String, port, path, boolean, Header)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HeaderElement] DEBUG - enter
> HeaderElement.parseElements(char[])
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12 [org.apache.commons.httpclient.Cookie]
> DEBUG - enter Cookie(String, String, String, String, Date, boolean)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.cookie.CookieSpec] DEBUG -
> enter RFC2109Spec.validate(String, int, String, boolean, Cookie)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.cookie.CookieSpec] DEBUG -
> enter CookieSpecBase.validate(String, port, path, boolean, Cookie)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpState] DEBUG - enter
> HttpState.addCookie(Cookie)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.cookie.CookieSpec] DEBUG -
> enter RFC2109Spec.formatCookie(Cookie)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase] DEBUG -
> Cookie accepted: "$Version=0;
> JSESSIONID=CC37ADC41E5883910FA6DC3A34C8051F; $Path=/axis2"
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase] DEBUG -
> enter HttpMethodBase.readResponseBody(HttpState, HttpConnection)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase] DEBUG -
> enter HttpMethodBase.readResponseBody(HttpConnection)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.getResponseInputStream()
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase] DEBUG -
> enter HttpMethodBase.canResponseHaveBody(int)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HeaderElement] DEBUG - enter
> HeaderElement.parseElements(String)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HeaderElement] DEBUG - enter
> HeaderElement.parseElements(char[])
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.isResponseAvailable(int)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HeaderElement] DEBUG - enter
> HeaderElement.parseElements(String)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HeaderElement] DEBUG - enter
> HeaderElement.parseElements(char[])
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HeaderElement] DEBUG - enter
> HeaderElement.getParameterByName(String)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder]
> DEBUG - START_ELEMENT:
> {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Envelope:Envelope
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder]
> DEBUG - Starting to process SOAP 1.1 message
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder]
> DEBUG - Build the OMElelment EnvelopeBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12 [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase] DEBUG - Checking
> pre-condition for Phase "Transport"
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12 [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase] DEBUG - Invoking phase
> "Transport"
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12 [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase] DEBUG - Invoking
> Handler 'RequestURIBasedDispatcher' in Phase 'Transport'
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12 [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase] DEBUG - Invoking
> Handler 'SOAPActionBasedDispatcher' in Phase 'Transport'
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12 [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase] DEBUG - Checking
> post-conditions for phase "Transport"
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12 [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase] DEBUG - Checking
> pre-condition for Phase "Security"
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12 [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase] DEBUG - Invoking phase
> "Security"
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12 [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase] DEBUG - Checking
> post-conditions for phase "Security"
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12 [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase] DEBUG - Checking
> pre-condition for Phase "PreDispatch"
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12 [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase] DEBUG - Invoking phase
> "PreDispatch"
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12 [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase] DEBUG - Checking
> post-conditions for phase "PreDispatch"
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12 [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase] DEBUG - Checking
> pre-condition for Phase "Dispatch"
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12 [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase] DEBUG - Invoking phase
> "Dispatch"
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12 [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase] DEBUG - Invoking
> Handler 'AddressingBasedDispatcher' in Phase 'Dispatch'
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12 [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase] DEBUG - Invoking
> Handler 'SOAPMessageBodyBasedDispatcher' in Phase
> 'Dispatch'
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12 [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase] DEBUG - Invoking
> Handler 'InstanceDispatcher' in Phase 'Dispatch'
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12 [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase] DEBUG - Checking
> post-conditions for phase "Dispatch"
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12 [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase] DEBUG - Checking
> pre-condition for Phase "OperationInPhase"
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12 [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase] DEBUG - Invoking phase
> "OperationInPhase"
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12 [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase] DEBUG - Checking
> post-conditions for phase "OperationInPhase"
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder]
> DEBUG - START_ELEMENT:
> {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Header:Header
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder]
> DEBUG - Build the OMElelment HeaderBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder]
> DEBUG - END_ELEMENT:
> {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Header:Header
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder]
> DEBUG - START_ELEMENT:
> {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Body:Body
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder]
> DEBUG - Build the OMElelment BodyBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder]
> DEBUG - START_ELEMENT: {http://example1.org/example1}echo:echo
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder]
> DEBUG - Build the OMElelment echoBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12 [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase] DEBUG - Checking
> pre-condition for Phase "OperationOutPhase"
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12 [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase] DEBUG - Invoking phase
> "OperationOutPhase"
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12 [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase] DEBUG - Checking
> post-conditions for phase "OperationOutPhase"
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12 [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase] DEBUG - Checking
> pre-condition for Phase "PolicyDetermination"
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12 [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase] DEBUG - Invoking phase
> "PolicyDetermination"
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12 [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase] DEBUG - Checking
> post-conditions for phase "PolicyDetermination"
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12 [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase] DEBUG - Checking
> pre-condition for Phase "MessageOut"
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12 [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase] DEBUG - Invoking phase
> "MessageOut"
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12 [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase] DEBUG - Checking
> post-conditions for phase "MessageOut"
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.params.DefaultHttpParams]
> DEBUG - Set parameter http.socket.timeout = 60000
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.params.DefaultHttpParams]
> DEBUG - Set parameter http.connection.timeout = 60000
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.PostMethod] DEBUG -
> enter PostMethod.clearRequestBody()
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.EntityEnclosingMethod]
> DEBUG - enter EntityEnclosingMethod.clearRequestBody()
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient] DEBUG - enter
> HttpClient.executeMethod(HostConfiguration,HttpMethod)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient] DEBUG - enter
> HttpClient.executeMethod(HostConfiguration,HttpMethod,HttpState)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager]
> DEBUG - enter
> HttpConnectionManager.getConnectionWithTimeout(HostConfiguration,
> long)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager]
> DEBUG - HttpConnectionManager.getConnection:  config =
> HostConfiguration[host=http://emercos-mobile:8080], timeout = 0
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager]
> DEBUG - enter
> HttpConnectionManager.ConnectionPool.getHostPool(HostConfiguration)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager]
> DEBUG - enter
> HttpConnectionManager.ConnectionPool.getHostPool(HostConfiguration)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager]
> DEBUG - Allocating new connection,
> hostConfig=HostConfiguration[host=http://emercos-mobile:8080]
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector] DEBUG -
> Attempt number 1 to process request
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.open()
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG - Open
> connection to emercos-mobile:8080
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase] DEBUG -
> enter HttpMethodBase.execute(HttpState, HttpConnection)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase] DEBUG -
> enter HttpMethodBase.writeRequest(HttpState, HttpConnection)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase] DEBUG -
> enter HttpMethodBase.writeRequestLine(HttpState, HttpConnection)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase] DEBUG -
> enter HttpMethodBase.generateRequestLine(HttpConnection,
> String, String, String, String)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.print(String)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.write(byte[])
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection] DEBUG -
> enter HttpConnection.write(byte[], int, int)
>  27-05-2006 16:34:12
> [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase] DEBUG -
> enter
> HttpMethodBase.writeRequestHeaders(HttpState,HttpConnection)
>  ....
>
>  Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards,
>  Morten Steffensen
>
>  Emercos ApS
>  http://www.emercos.com
>
>


-- 
Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/blogs/

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-dev-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: axis-dev-help@ws.apache.org


Mime
View raw message