axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Marta García Rueda <mgr...@tid.es>
Subject RE: Client using Axis2
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 10:02:35 GMT
Thank you very much for your response.

I thought use Axis2 because I want to make an asynchronous client for this
web service. I´m not interested in the web service response but I don´t find
the solution with Axis. Can someone tell me if I can do a simple client
where the client application immediately gets the control back with Axis?

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Ajith Ranabahu [mailto:ajith.ranabahu@gmail.com]
Enviado el: jueves, 29 de junio de 2006 11:27
Para: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Asunto: Re: Client using Axis2

Hi,
Seems this is an rpc/encoded WSDL which is not supported yet in Axis2.

Ajith

On 6/29/06, Marta García Rueda <mgr223@tid.es> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I´m trying to make a Client using Axis2 based on
> samples\userguide\src\userguide\clients for a simply web
> service in Sun One 7.1 with wsdl:
>

> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>  <definitions xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" xmlns:tns="
> http://ServicioNotificacion.ws/wsdl/ServicioPrueba"
> xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:soap="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/" name="ServicioPrueba"
> targetNamespace="http://ServicioNotificacion.ws/wsdl/ServicioPrueba">
>    <types/>
>    <message name="ServicioPruebaIF_getDatosPrueba">
>      <part name="String_1" type="xsd:string"/></message>
>    <message name="ServicioPruebaIF_getDatosPruebaResponse"/>
>    <portType name="ServicioPruebaIF">
>      <operation name="getDatosPrueba" parameterOrder="String_1">
>        <input message="tns:ServicioPruebaIF_getDatosPrueba"/>
>        <output

message="tns:ServicioPruebaIF_getDatosPruebaResponse"/></operation></portTyp
e>
encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/
> " use="encoded"
> namespace="http://ServicioNotificacion.ws/wsdl/ServicioPrueba"/></input>
>        <output>
>          <soap:body
> encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" use="encoded"
> namespace=" http://ServicioNotificacion.ws/wsdl/ServicioPrueba"/></output>
>        <soap:operation soapAction=""/></operation>
>      <soap:binding transport=" http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"
> style="rpc"/></binding>
>    <service name="ServicioPrueba">
>      <port name="ServicioPruebaIFPort"
> binding="tns:ServicioPruebaIFBinding">
>        <soap:address xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
> location="
> http://cabana:8701/ServicioPrueba/ws"/></port></service></definitions>
>

> but I have the next exception in the Sun One´s console
>

> unexpected encoding style:
> expected=http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/, actual=
>  at
com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.SOAPDeserializationContext.verifyEncodingStyle
> (SOAPDeserializationContext.java:142)
>  at

com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.ObjectSerializerBase.deserialize(ObjectSerializerBa
se.java:148)
>  at

com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.ReferenceableSerializerImpl.deserialize(Referenceab
leSerializerImpl.java
> :115)
>  at

ws.ServicioPruebaIF_Tie.deserialize_getDatosPrueba(ServicioPruebaIF_Tie.java
:88)
>  at
> ws.ServicioPruebaIF_Tie.readFirstBodyElement(ServicioPruebaIF_Tie.java:74)
>  at com.sun.xml.rpc.server.StreamingHandler.handle
> (StreamingHandler.java:164)
>  at

com.sun.xml.rpc.server.http.JAXRPCServletDelegate.doPost(JAXRPCServletDelega
te.java:280)
>  at
com.sun.xml.rpc.server.http.JAXRPCServlet.doPost(JAXRPCServlet.java:69)
>  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service (HttpServlet.java:760)
>  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invokeServletService(StandardW
rapperValve.java:720)
>  at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.access$000
> (StandardWrapperValve.java:118)
>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve$1.run(StandardWrapperValve.jav
a:278)
>  at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>  at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke
> (StandardWrapperValve.java:274)
>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:505)
>  at

va:212)
>  at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke
> (StandardPipeline.java:505)
>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:203
)

--
Ajith Ranabahu