axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Refactoring message receivers
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 14:18:29 GMT
Hi all,

Recently I created jira AXIS2-751 and Rajith made the following comment:

 "As Paul also pointed out we need to refactor the MessageReceivers,
there is a lot of common code that can be factored out.

Also another concern that I had about the receivers is for me to wrap
the receive() or the point of invocation for session mgt/clustering.

So if u can kick up a thread on MessageReceivers I also have a few
concerns to raise"

The issue I'm trying to solve is that an override
makeNewServiceObject() is intrusive, as all the sub classes - as I
understand it - need to
reimplement the same code from the other receivers to get the the same
fuctionality, while really only needing just an alternative way to
load a class into the message receiver.

Any comments?
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/