axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Geronimo integration?
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 21:57:05 GMT
The JonAS guys also asked me the same questions about supporting both
JAX-RPC and JAX-WS.
Looks like their main concern is supporting existing users.

Having Axis1 and 2 does seem to me like an ugly solution, but then JAX-RPC
is a lot of work.
Sometimes it's not worth it spending so much energy on something thats
fading away.

So ugly as it maybe we may have to go with axis 1&2 co-habitation route.
I don't see any issues doing so (technically). Dims would have raised if
there were class loading issues.

Regards,

Rajith