axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Geronimo integration?
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 18:39:49 GMT
David,

I would like to get involved with the integration effort.
AFAIK this is on the agenda, however we don't have support for JAX-WS
yet(ongoing).
Soon after the dust settles with the 1.0 release there will be a more
concentrated effort with implementing JAX-WS on top of axis2.

Rajith

btw Axis2 don't support JAX-RPC as well.