axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Brian De Pradine <PRAD...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] Hello
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 00:46:32 GMT
Hi Eran,

The module.xml file for the Addressing module contains the following
description,

    <Description>This is WS-Addressing implementation on Axis2. Currently
we have implemented Submission version (2004/08) and Proposed
Recommendation. This is not complete as far as the fault handling is
concerned. But we are working on that. </Description>

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?