axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Turrell <GTURR...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] org.apache.axis2.wsdl.builder.* packages?
Date Thu, 25 May 2006 22:15:36 GMT
Chathura,

Thanks for bringing me up to date.

Kind Regards,

Graham.
Graham C Turrell CEng, MBCS
Chartered IT Practitioner

WebSphere ESB Foundation Technologies
DE3F16 / MP 211
IBM Labs
Hursley Park
Winchester, Hampshire
England.  SO21 2JN

Tel +44-(0)1962-815018
email: gturrell@uk.ibm.com

"No army can withstand the force of an idea whose time
has come.". -Victor Hugo

             "Chathura Herath"
             <chathurah@gmail.
                                       axis-dev@ws.apache.org
             25/05/2006 20:00                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: [axis2]
             axis-dev@ws.apach         org.apache.axis2.wsdl.builder.*
                   e.org               packages?

Well as the code shows its gone. Here is a hint as to y.
This is what we use to do in terms of the WSDL information flow.

For WSDLGeneration modules
WSDL4J -> WOM ->CodeGenConfiguration
For Engine
WSDL4J -> WOM ->Axisservice, AxisOperation..

Now we have removed the WOM abstraction and we use the AxisService ,
AxisOperation as our WSDL level abstraction.
For WSDLGeneration modules
WSDL4J->AxisService ->CodeGenConfiguration

FOr Engine
WSDL4J->AxisService, AxisOperation..

So it is gone for good. Further this new abstraction is helping us
immensely to port WSDL 2.0 support for Axis2.
Anyway if u are still looking for the bulders you could find some
isomorphism in org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder

Chathura

On 5/25/06, Graham Turrell <GTURRELL@uk.ibm.com> wrote:
> I hope this isnt an RTFM (I've scanned the axis2 1.0 relase docs), but as
> newbie,
> I'm wondering what happened to the org.apache.axis2.wsdl.builder.*
packages
> between 0.95 and 1.0
> of axis2? They seem to have  "gone" from the 1.0 release.
> I'm specifically interested in the org.apache.axis2.wsdl.builder.wsdl4j
> package.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Graham.
> Graham C Turrell CEng, MBCS
> Chartered IT Practitioner
>
> WebSphere ESB Foundation Technologies
> DE3F16 / MP 211
> IBM Labs
> Hursley Park
> Winchester, Hampshire
> England.  SO21 2JN
>
> Tel +44-(0)1962-815018
> email: gturrell@uk.ibm.com
>
> "No army can withstand the force of an idea whose time
> has come.". -Victor Hugo

Chathura Herath
http://people.apache.org/~chathura/
http://chathurah.blogspot.com/