axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Chathura Ekanayake" <cce.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Management system - persistent configuration
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 07:05:31 GMT
Hi,

I attached the patch with the implementation of persistent configuration in
jira http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-703?page=all. Please commit
it to the url:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/archive/java/scratch/Axis_Management_module

The org.apache.axis2.management.interfaces.ws.AxisConfigurations service has
two methods to import and export configuration.

public OMElement getConfiguration()
public OMElement setConfiguration(OMElement msgElement) throws Exception

The stub
org.apache.axis2.management.interfaces.ws.stubs.AxisConfigurationsStubprovides
following methods:

public void saveConfigurationToFile(String fileName)
public void loadConfigurationFromFile(String fileName)

Once the system is deployed, remote management applications can call above
methods in the stub to save configurations of remote engines to an xml file
and to load configrations from xml files to remote engines.

Please give comments...

Regards,

Chathura.