axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Jaliya Ekanayake" <jnekanay...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] How to run multiple clients using same ConfigurationContext
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 19:03:41 GMT
Hi Devs,

I wanted to run several clients to measure some performance.
The attached client does not get the result for all the threads and it
hangs. IMHO the problem is due to the way we use the client side transport
listener.
If client has some control at least to stop it then we will be able to
handle this kind of scenarios.

Although I am using the same service for all the clients a more realistic
example would be to invoke two services (or two operations) asynchronously
sharing same configuration context.

Can someone point me what is the error I have in the attached code.

Thanks,
Jaliya