axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "samitha kuruppu" <samithakuru...@gmail.com>
Subject axis 2
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 11:42:12 GMT
Hi
I'm Samitha Kuruppu form University of Moratuwa.I'm interesting to
participate the google summer code.I choose a project that is TCPMon for
Axis2/C.but at  this  moment  that don't have mentor. And also I had worked
with axis envirnment in my training period.for my detail visit.
http://www.ent.mrt.ac.lk/~bkasjk03 <http://www.ent.mrt.ac.lk/%7Ebkasjk03>
this is the project discription
Apache Axis2/C is the C based implementation of Axis2 architecture.
Axis2/Java has a tool named TCPMonitor to capture the SOAP messages sent and
receieved. Axis2/C project would benefit from a similar tool written in C
which would help capture messages. It would be sufficient to provide a
command line interface, unlike the Java tool where it has a GUI. However,
the C tool has to have the same level of functionality, including slow
connection simulation.
Thnks