axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Laurent CELLA <laurent.ce...@inexbee.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Fwd: SOAP With Attachments - MIME Part Content Transfer Encoding
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 10:45:05 GMT
Hi Thilina.

I was reluctant at the beginning to use SUN javamail API cause there
were already geronimo-spec-javamail given with AXIS 2 libs and the sun
mailcap seemed to me "a bit too complex" compared to geronimo mailcap.
But I downloaded and installed java mail 1.4, and modified a bit my code
to fit the new content handlers and the result is :

It  implicitly decodes Base64 and quoted printable stream ( the
contentHandler I retrieve at server side becomes an InputFilterStream in
those 2 cases ) in Attachments ( the stream i Retrieve is decoded )

So the replacing you suggested to me solves most of my problems :) Thanks !