axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Geronimo integration?
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 15:39:13 GMT
Hi dims, Sanjiva:

Yup - tradeoffs and optimizations.  The Axis SAAJ impl presents itself
as normal SAAJ to the rest of the world, but internally we use our
knowledge of Axis-specific APIs in order to get easier code and better
performance.  This could change, but we'd need to do a serious review
before considering it.

--Glen