axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Axis2 and Woden
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 10:29:39 GMT
Hi Jeremy and all,

I don't see any problem in implementing WSDL 2.0 support directly to the
current head.
Just asking, what made you think we should first do this in scratch ?.

IMO, its bit of a mess if we fork from the head and do it in a separate
place as we have to anyway do some minor refactorings to existing code.

BTW, give me one or two days, I will commit WSDL20ToAxisServiceBuilder
as soon as I'm done with it. But anyway, I have to wait till Chathura
gives me the permission. If he had done that already, its not good if I
commit it before him.

-- Chinthaka