axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Anjana Fernando" <laferna...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] Google SoC Proposal : Add MMS transport support for Apache Mirae and Apache Axis2
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 17:21:48 GMT
Hi all,

I'm an undergraduate student from Colombo, Sri Lanka, following B.Sc.
Software Engineering at the Informatics Institute of Technology, Sri
Lanka [1]. I have been programming in Java and C++ for about 4-5 years
now and also have some experience working as a freelance developer
before the start of my degree.

I'd like to take up this [2] project as my summer of code project and
please kindly consider accepting and mentoring my proposal. If
selected I wish to start working on this as soon as I finish my exams
on 26'th May.

Your advice and feedback is very much appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Anjana Fernando

[1] www.iit.ac.lk
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/general/AnjanaFernando/SummerOfCode2006ProposalMMSTransports