axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From kun xu <xukun_al...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject One pl need your attention.
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 09:38:59 GMT
Hi Dears,

  I met a pl.
  In user's guide, I read :" Every operation must have a corresponding MessageReceiver class.
When Axis2 engine receives a message, after the message is being processed by the handlers,
it will be handed over to a MessageReceiver."  Does it means, every operation must be defined
in the services.xml?

  But, I worte a class with 4 operations, only two of them defined in the services.xml.  Then
jar a aar package and upload. I can see the 4 operations' name in listService page. And the
operations didn't defined in services.xml also work smoothly.

  Could you help me to understand it well.

  Thanks in advance!

  Best regards!

  Alex

抢注雅虎免费邮箱-3.5G容量,20M附件!