axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Geronimo integration?
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 02:47:23 GMT
Yes, you are right. we have a conflict and would need some classloader
pixie dust for the SAAJ stuff. wonder how the GlassFish guys do it. Do
they have 1 SAAJ Impl for both JAXRPC and JAXWS RI's? we need to poke
more. Let me read the J2EE spec for a good measure and then comment.

-- dims

On 5/23/06, Nicholas L Gallardo <nlgallar@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I don't know enough about Axis1 to say with authority, but it seems like you might end
up needing two different SAAJ implementations.  JAX-WS requires SAAJ 1.3 so unless there is
an effort to port that on to the Axis1 impl, then you might need two.  That is, unless Axis1
can run without its own version SAAJ and on whatever version is included for JAX-WS instead.