axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Geronimo integration?
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 19:52:10 GMT
sorry! I missed that was looking just at the JAX-WS PDF...Sure, it is
possible for axis2 and axis to co-exist. So that should be ok as well.

-- dims

On 5/23/06, Jeff Barrett <barrettj@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Howdy Dims,
>
> I believe the Java EE 5 spec mandates support for BOTH JAX-RPC and JAX-WS.  It includes
sections on "Java API for XML-based RPC (JAX-RPC) 1.1 Requirements" and "Java API for XML
Web Services (JAX-WS) 2.0 Requirements" as well as "Web Services for Java EE 1.2 Requirements"
(i.e. JSR-109 v1.2) which describes both JAX-RPC and JAX-WS deployment.