axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Geronimo integration?
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 18:31:43 GMT
The new J2EE spec does not have any JAXRPC...it does have JAX-WS and
SAAJ. So we should be able to write a layer on Axis2 for JAX-WS. There
is a lot of code already in Geronimo for example for JSR 109. which we
can reuse. WSM Project in BeeHive can be used for JSR 181. Question
mark is JAXB2...only choice right now there is the Sun's RI. Other
than that, we are pretty much all set to help write the JAX-WS layer.
Yes, we need warm bodies on both sides :)

Thanks for starting this thread.

-- dims