axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Pitten" <>
Subject [Axis2] AdminAgent.processEditServicePara
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 19:39:10 GMT
I've got some service data defined in service.xml and I'm attempting to update this service
data at runtime via the Admin console, submitting any change to via the admin form seems to
get rejected.

So I took a look at the ServiceParaEdit.jsp and org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AdminAgent.

AdminAgent.processEditServicePara expects teh received form to contain a parameter editServicePara,
and it's not there, that's the name of the form (dont know why this check is there).

Anyway, patching the jsp form by adding a

    <input type="hidden" name="editServicepara" value="" />

seems to clear the problem but no a funny old text response gets displayed rather than a refreshed
View raw message