axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] Re: SVN Head - Current Build Time
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 18:17:48 GMT
Hmm....
I did add a test to codegen and compile the famous enterprise.wsdl. I
admit it's quite bulky and seems it is the culprit for the slower
build  (and I've been told that in computers with lesser memory,
things are REALLY bad)
However the enterprise WSDL seems to be a required part in the test
harness and I'm not in favor of removing it. Any other ideas ?

Ajith

--
Ajith Ranabahu