axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Dependancy problem with XMLBeans module
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 03:53:08 GMT
Hi,
Sorry if I did not explain the problem properly. This is regarding
running the codegen main class from the IDE (IntellijIDEA  to be
exact). I've set up the project as a multi module project (which I
think is the right way to do so) and module dependancies can be put
only in one direction. Since xmlbeans module has a dependancy on the
codegen module at compilation, I cannot put a dependancy in the
codegen module on the xmlbeans module for running the codegen. In
other words I cannot run the codegen with -d xmlbeans option inside
the IDE

--
Ajith Ranabahu