axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] Proposal : Sending all the messages inside MIME Envelopes when MTOM is enabled
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:18:33 GMT
Hi all,
Currently Axis2 traverse the OM searching for optimizable parts in
order to decide whether to write the messsage in a Mime envelope or
not.. As reported by Dennis, this causes the Axiom to be built when
MTOM is enabled.

Actually the above issue which we tries to address by traversing the
OM is something that needs to be handled by MTOM policies...Till we
get MTOM policies (Are they already in??)I propose to send the
messages inside MIME envelopes when MTOM is enabled irrespective of
whether they contain optimisable parts or not. This methode is used by
most of the other known MTOM implementations as well.

Any Ideas???

~Thilina

--
"May the SourcE be with u"