axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David Boyer" <mang...@gmail.com>
Subject WSDL2Java Server side code generation
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 16:01:18 GMT
Hey all,

I'd like to be able to control the generated products.

Our wsdl's and schema are early in development and thus are subject to
frequent change.  I would like to be able to control the generated Skeleton,
the ant build file, and the services.xml file.

I've tracked down the xsl files which generate that output, but I'd prefer
to be able to plug in my own xsl files and maintain them separately rather
than ripping open the axis jars and then putting them back together.  Is
there a mechanism for doing this?

Thanks,

--
David S Boyer