axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Chamikara Jayalath" <chamikar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Giving modules the ability to define their own phases
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 10:03:27 GMT
Hi Chinthaka,

See my comments below,

On 4/3/06, Eran Chinthaka <chinthaka@opensource.lk> wrote:

> My suggestion is Axis2 admin sets a flag in axis2.xml, allowing module
> authors to add their own phases, during module init.
>
> If the flag is set, then Sandesha can add a phase.

+1

BTW, why do you wanna have your own phase ?

This is to easily seperate the handlers of a certain module. For e.g. a
WS-Eventing implementation which need RM support may want to add its
handlers after a RMPhase.
 Also some modules may need to add their handlers after a SecurityPhase.

Chamikara

-- Chinthaka