axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruchith Fernando" <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] Security failures?
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 05:12:58 GMT
Hi Glen,

I just checked the build and it was successful.

If you are using JDK 1.5 please follow the instructions in the FAQ [1]
(General-#3).

The security tests uses reflection to invoke client code which uses a
stub that is codegened during the build. Therefore you see an
InvocationTargetException on a failure. Please see what caused the
InvocationTargetException and you will be able to see the real cause.

Thanks,
Ruchith

[1] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/faq.html