axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <>
Subject Re: [Axis2] SNAPSHOTS
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 08:15:27 GMT
I'll update to jibx-*-1.1beta2.jar by this weekend. I assume this is
okay, to get around the SNAPSHOT issue. I'd prefer to leave the final
1.1 release until sometime in May, after I've had a chance to do more
with the binding generation/schema generation tools. If anyone has a
problem with using a beta version for the release, please let me know now.

  - Dennis

Davanum Srinivas wrote:

>All dependency jars are now in SVN. So if you need to update them, you
>will need to check them in explicitly.
>Also FYI, here are the snapshots we need to replace with final
>releases for 1.0. Hope all the areas are covered (i.e. someone is
>working on it especially wss4j and jibx). Did anyone get around to
>making the name/package changes for neeti??? Are we going to?
>Davanum Srinivas :

View raw message