axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject [Axis2] Deploying a server for unit test
Date Sat, 22 Apr 2006 00:04:25 GMT
Can anyone point me at test code where a local server is deployed? I'd
like to do this for the jibx module unit tests, in order to make sure
that everything is working properly. I dug out how to do the code
generation and then compile the generated code using Ant, the last step
is to actually activate an Axis server so that I can test a roundtrip
message from the client to the server. The server doesn't have to use my
generated code - an Echo service should be fine for that end. I know
this type of test has to be included, but haven't seen any examples of
how to make it work.

  - Dennis

--
Dennis M. Sosnoski