axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] Re: SVN Head - Current Build Time
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 18:29:43 GMT
Tests will take some time to run anyway. The advantage of running tests
is far more better than the cost we pay.
The best option is not to run tests when you build using sources. But
when you run the tests you must be prepared to pay the penalty.

Hope no one will suggest to move this to another goal from jar goal, so
that this won't be included in the test that will run when we type maven
clean jar. I'm 0- on that idea in advance, if some one proposes that (a
precautionary step :) )

-- Chinthaka