axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] AXIOM question
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 13:35:43 GMT
Hi Sanjiva:

> Do the various AxisFault constructors not fit the bill? For example:
>
> AxisFault(QName faultCode, String faultReason, Throwable cause)

OK, so I can get an AxisFault.  Is there an easy way to turn that into a
SOAPEnvelope?

> (And there are other more flexible ones as well of course.)

Hm... I just took a look at the AxisFault constructors, and they could
use some cleanup - they're very confusing right now, IMHO.  For
instance, there are both "messageText" and "reason" arguments in various
constructors... it should be clear how to take String message and put it
in an AxisFault (which should become both the Exception message and the
SOAP fault reason).  Again, just an indication that some more polish is
needed.

--Glen