axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] AXIOM question
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:18:04 GMT
Hi Paul:

> This is the code I've used - not sure if its the tightest.
>
> factory = OMAbstractFactory.getSOAP11Factory();
> SOAPEnvelope faultEnvelope = factory.getDefaultFaultEnvelope();

That gets me a "default" fault which has no useful fault code or reason.
   I actually saw this code, which is what led me to ask the question. :)

Either I should be able to take the fault you get with the above code
and mutate it to add reason/faultcode/details, or there should be
another way to generate a fault envelope by specifying some parameters.
  In either case, the API should be simple and easy to use.  If this
isn't already the case we should make it so.

This of course leads into a slightly bigger discussion about how to
clean up the fault classes, which is already a JIRA but needs dealing with.

--Glen