axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Axis2 next release
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 10:37:40 GMT
hi All

Lets have a release candidate of Axis2, on 7th April (if everything goes
well), put up on a publicly available place on Apache, so that anyone
interested can download and test it. This will not be a formal release,
but this will become the RC for 1.0 release.

Lets leave the release candidate for about one week. If everything goes well, lets release
Axis2 1.0 on 21st April, 2006.

And I did not get enough +1 for the RC1  :(, dose that mean you guys are not happy with the
RC1.

any comments ...

~Deepal

--