axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Sauthier <Guillaume.Sauth...@objectweb.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] Release Axis 1.4 final branch
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 07:31:37 GMT
Glen Daniels wrote:
> Hi David!
>
> David Blevins wrote:
>> Looks like there is more or less a consensus to release 1.4 final
>> branch.  Going to get started on that then.
>
> Sounds good, though there have actually been some good fixes added to
> the trunk since the 1.4 branch....  Considering we haven't done the
> release yet, I'm doubting anyone is really using the 1.4 branch as a
> checkpoint as yet (?) - do you think it might be worth merging the
> HEAD over to 1.4 before releasing?  I'd be +1 for this, but even if
> not I'd like to see the HEAD go out as 1.4.1 pretty quickly....
We (JOnAS team) are already shipping with that 1_4_FINAL version. (Are
we alone to use that version, geronimo guys ?) So we would like to have
an official release.
We know that that version is ok in regards with JOnAS test suite (and TCK).

For us, 1.4 is what is located in that 1_4_FINAL branch.
Then, the HEAD should be 1.5 (if there are a lot of changes) or 1.4.1
(is less changes).

What do you think ?

Guillaume