axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "ciaran dunn" <ciaran.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: streams
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 21:53:35 GMT
Also, and the reason I replied to the original message, what is the nature
of your data in the byte[] part. Ive worked on working axis code that has
had to deal with arbitary incoming byte[]'s that might be bit maps/embedded
xml data/whatever and Ive never really had a problem with axis as such.
Mostly with the support code that was processing the byte64 data. And I
agree with Tom. Been well over the axis code to see how it can be faster. No
such luck.

Cheers,
Ciaran