axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] test failurs and log4j warnings in modules/Integration; where do log messages go?
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 16:48:49 GMT
Are u sure u are using latest SVN? I got rid of the multiple stops in
CharactersetEncodingTest a few days back.

Please test with latest SVN and ping back.

thanks,
dims

On 4/17/06, Jeff Barrett <barrettj@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sure, I'll create a Jira and put what you've asked for in it.
>
> I've "narrowed" it down to the point where if I comment out the UtilServer.stop() in
CharactersetEncoded.tearDown() (and leave everything else as is), the test passes every time.
 It seems to have something to do with the Util server going up and down (on Windows XP at
least).  Also at the point that the ConnectException is initially thrown from PlainSocketImpl
in the failing case, there IS a thread doing a listener.accept() and netstat reports port
5555 as listening.

> I noticed that David Illsley <david.illsley@uk.ibm.com> replied to the list saying
he was seeing similar (and possibly related) integration test failures on Windows XP using
a variety of JDKs (including non-IBM ones)