axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Proposal: Extending the handler invocation pattern
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2006 19:13:19 GMT
Bill,

There are 4 types of flows in Axis2. Have u run into all of them yet?
a module can add handlers in whichever flows it wants to work with.
(As you already know all the data that needs to be shared is in the
context hierarchy.) FWIW, During the various F2F meetings we
speficially walked through WS-RM and WS-Security secnarios...

    * InFlow
    * OutFlow
    * InFaultFlow
    * OutFaultFlow